Powersoft T304 The T Series is a very flexible and cost-effective amplifier platform with loudspeaker processor.
All models deliver the same high peak voltage allowing high SPL with single 8/16 ohm cabinets on all models. The high voltage is also good for sharing power between the channels for applications such as bi-amped loudspeakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
The amplifiers feature input via Dante, AES3 and analog. The Dante and AES3 solutions are optimized for daisy-chained distribution of 2-channel audio for distribution to many amplifiers without the need for external switches/repeaters/ splitters. A simple Dante system has a daisy chain with the mixing console at one end, a WiFi access point at the other end and the amplifiers in-between.
MyPowersoft services are available for this product
- The loudspeaker processing sets a new benchmark for cost-effective amplification for small and medium-sized systems and stage monitors. The T Series can be controlled and configured in different ways.
- Full control with a PC running Armonía.
- Control from the front panel display for features like preset recall (also per output), gain, delay, mute. This makes it very easy to use for small systems in a rental company. The display also shows the available headroom with easy to read numbers in dB as well as other status monitoring parameters.
- Web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point for easy control.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with X Series
- Very long FIR filters (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus