NEXO DTD-TU The DTD delivers advanced speaker control processing taken from the NEXO NXAMP in a compact, rack-mounting device. Providing sophisticated control over crossover, EQ and time-alignment along with speaker protection, the DTD is very easy to use, with automatic amplifier sensing and simple Sub Gain, Main Gain and Crossover Mode control available directly from the front panel (DTD-T touring version). The DTD combines efficient speaker processing with a flexible range of inputs including stereo balanced analog inputs, an AES input and a USB port enabling direct driverless audio playback from laptops, etc. An optional DanteTM input is also available.
DTD uses state-of-the-art audio processing to deliver high- precision EQ and Linear Acoustic Phase algorithms, phase- compatible with all PS and LS cabinets, along with other speakers in the NEXO range. High-end AD and DA converters and 64-bit/96kHz processing ensure an analog in-to-analog-out dynamic range greater than 112dB, with distortion kept to under 0.001%.
- Speaker controller for PS and LS series, providing digital processing from the NXAMP technology (Crossover, EQ, time alignment and speaker protection)
- High-end Balanced stereo analogue inputs, AES input, USB input and optionally Dante™
- High-end balanced analogue outputs for PS (Stereo) and LS (mono sum)
- Automatic Amplifier Sensing with no setting required from user
- Simple control from the front panel (Sub Gain, Main Gain, Crossover mode) or advanced control using USB port